You refined by:
$85,000 a year
- The program and the role.
- Do you want to work for a growing, values driven not-for-profit?
- The role would suit someone who shares a passion for human services…
- Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours and report all accidents, incidents or near misses immediately.
$85,000 - $110,000 a year
- If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Bernie Hussey on 02 9549 5700.
- Experience dealing with challenging behaviours, using positive…
- A minimum of a Degree qualification in Social Work, Psychology or Social Welfare, including electives on trauma, and preferably with the following electives and…
Lyndhurst Secondary College
- General Expectations of all Educational and Support Leadership Roles at LSC:
- In addition, teachers meet regularly and work collaboratively in smaller Teaching…
Sunshine Special Development S
- Specialised professional roles will carry a high level of independence and accountability where suitable scope is provided to achieve objectives.
Eastern Ranges School
- Management of the delivery and quality of professional student support services involving multi-disciplinary functions e.g. therapist, psychological and social…
Rural Health West Recruitment
- Ability to work in a cross cultural setting considering the social determinants, particularly as they relate to Indigenous Health and Culture.
- To be considered for this role:
- A current SA Driver’s Licence and the ability to drive in the course of work activities is a requirement of this role.
Mind Connect Psychology
New South Wales
- Ability to work autonomously within a team;
- Available to work after hours and/or Saturday.
- We also offer supervision and collegial work environment.
Be the first to see new Social Work Role jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.