Social Work Role jobs
- Enthusiasm to engage in individual and group work in correctional facilities.
- Closing Date: 30/11/2019.
- Job Type: Permanent - Full Time.
- What we’re looking for.
- You may currently work in a similar field or be looking for a change in career.
- As such the ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge and competence in…
$43 - $56 an hour
- The role is flexible as full time or part time based on client requirement.
- BRC is seeking applications from Psychologists & Therapeutic Specialists looking for…
Rural Health West Recruitment
- Ability to work in a cross cultural setting considering the social determinants, particularly as they relate to Indigenous Health and Culture.
$115,000 - $261,000 a year
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred).
- There is great scope for career advancement for this role, and senior positions are…
VCPS PTY LTD
East Melbourne VIC
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- As such, the perfect candidates for these roles would be experienced, able to work independently and value the support of a fit for purpose professional…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Genuine work/life balance: As you grow more independent in the role, you will have complete ownership of your diary!
- So what would the role involve?
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- Ability to work independently within a distributed team.
- This is a unique opportunity to work within an innovative and dynamic company.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Flexible work conditions to improve work life balance.
- Opportunity to work in a rewarding industry.
- Provide advice and guidance to social workers and case…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.