Social Work Role jobs
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Capacity to embrace a role that is meaningful for the community and yourself.
- Interesting, varied and satisfying work.
- Selection for these roles will be determined by the “right fit” for the clients and demonstrated appropriate values to…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- Achieve that work/life balance.
- Candidates with full work rights in Australia need only apply.
- We work within communities to listen to peoples stories, and…
- Ability to work short shifts.
- To be successful in this role, you will:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to operate a smart phone.
- Tertiary qualifications in either; social work, mental health, disability, community services, aged care, nursing, counselling, psychology (or in progress).
- Join a friendly and supportive team with flexible work arrangement in a Casual role.
- We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
- This role will provide challenge and an exciting new experience.
- All applicants applying for roles within Wellways must undergo a screening process prior to…
- Proven work experience with challenging behaviours.
- Eligibility criteria for these roles are:
- Your role is to provide quality care, managing complex challenging…
- We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
- Willingness to travel across Bayside suburbs.
$26.23 - $27.99 an hour
- Have the option to work at your availability.
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Required).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.