Social Work Role jobs
- About Our Social Work Department.
- Social Work Department that is committed to social justice & human rights.
- Orientation to both the Social Work Department and…
- Social work, welfare studies, psychology or counselling).
- A tertiary degree in a relevant discipline in social science, social work, welfare studies, psychology…
$91,125 - $104,109 a year
- Social Work Department- Social Work Team Leader [Grade 3- SC31-SC34].
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Social Work.
- To learn more, please visit:
$50.51 - $52.20 an hour
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of supervision of social workers and social work students.
- The Senior Social Work Clinician may be required to:
- Assist the management of the day to day activities of Social Work within the Logan Hospital to ensure responsive and optimum coverage of Social Work services to…
$56,443 - $91,518 a year
- Work in schools as a member of a multi-disciplinary Learning Service Support Team to provide a social work service which supports students and families.
- Approved degree in Social Work.
- Our clinical teams are well supported and work in a range of roles and professions from graduate, to senior clinical and…
$64,270 - $75,663 a year
- The primary focus of the position is to provide a comprehensive social work service to children, young people and their families referred from the relative…
$64,270 - $93,114 a year
- Degree in Social Work with eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Work (AASW).
- The level 1/2 social work positon is responsible for…
$72,083 - $97,812 a year
- The Humanities and Social Sciences Data Scientist will be based within the Social & Cultural Informatics Platform under the direct report and supervision of the…
Be the first to see new Social Work Role jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.