Social Worker jobs in Currambine WA
$69,850 - $96,600 a year
- Work for a leading WA Disability Service provider!
- Full time or part time (min 3 days/week).
- Salary: $69,850 to $96,600 p.a.
- You will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare structured social activities for children to keep them occupied and develop their crucial social and communication skills.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care
- The Out of Home Care programme at Parkerville Children & Youth Care Inc. provides a holistic, multi-disciplinary and therapeutic care service for vulnerable…
$100,900 - $108,400 a year
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams, you will lead the delivery of psychosocial services to support children, adults and their families with…
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified mental health professional (Social Worker/Occupational Therapist/Psychologist/Registered…
- Programmed Care* is a leading supplier of healthcare staffing solutions across Australia.
- We are actively seeking experienced *NDIS Disability Support Workers …
- We value a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander…
Carealot Home Health Services
- Carealot Home Health Services is one of WA's leaders in providing home care services.
- We are currently seeking to employ an experienced Support Worker to…
TH ASTRAEUS GROUP
$1,900 - $3,200 a month
- We oversee a variety of adventure travel and charity projects.
- Our brand ambassadors become a part of the family and have the opportunity to travel the world…
- Support Worker positions available in Cockburn or Midvale locations.
- Flexible hours, competitive hourly rates with training and development opportunities…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.