Social Worker jobs in Mornington VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- The Grade 2 Social Worker is responsible for the provision of high quality clinical social work service to patients and families attending Peter Mac.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Or Registration as a Social Worker with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Accreditation as a Mental Health Social Worker is desirable.
- Bachelor Social Work or Master Social Work (Qualifying).
- Experience working as a social worker, experience in health and working with multidisciplinary teams,.
- Australian Association of Social Work (AASW) accredited Bachelor Degree in Social Work or a qualifying Masters of Social Worker.
$70,462 - $76,355 a year
- ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices.
- Total remuneration valued to $83,386 - $90,360 pa, including salary component …
- In applying for a position with Catholic Education Melbourne (CEM), you will be asked to provide certain personal information to enable your application to be…
- Approved degree in Social Work, or other qualifications eligible for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers.
- How to apply for this role.
$75,000 - $100,000 a year
- Award winning Organisation, with an amazing Culture and Support.
- 12 Month contract (based in North Melbourne).
- Triage as well as Therapeutic workload.
- An approved degree in Social Work and eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers.
- Join a leading youth mental health service.
- Social work, medicine, nursing, allied health), or relevant field.
- Work constructively within teams and collaborate eternally and internally.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.