Social Worker jobs in Mornington VIC
- Approved degree in Social Work and evidence of eligibility for membership of Australian Association of Social Workers.
- Fixed term until February 2021.
- 1 x Fixed Term, Full Time position Office Location(s):
- In the context of a whole of community approach, Advanced Child Protection Practitioners have a specific…
- As the new Youth Peer Support Worker, you will draw from your lived experience of your own mental health challenges and recovery to act as a recovery champion…
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- Fixed term, 2-year contract, full time opportunity based in Werribee.
- Play a critical role in helping support community safety, managing smaller but dynamic…
$97,191 - $108,660 a year
- ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices.
- Total remuneration valued to $115,017 - $128,590 pa, including salary component …
- Provide a specialised case management service to AustralianSuper members on a portfolio of claims for Death or Total and Permanent Disablement, Terminal Illness…
- Relevant qualifications in social work, psychology or equivalent discipline.
- This unique, court-based role provides case management support to people with…
- The Prison Program Coordinator position sits within the Disability Forensic Assessment and Treatment Service (DFATS).
- You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
- Or, an approved degree in Social Work with eligibility for membership of Australian Association of Social Workers (preferably with a post-graduate diploma in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.