Social Worker $51,000 jobs in Springfield QLD
Sort by: relevance -
- Employment Adviser duties shall include the range of duties required to deliver jobactive services prescribed under contract to the Department of Employment,…
- Disability Employment Advocate duties shall include the range of duties required to deliver Disability Employment Services (see https://www.dss.gov.au/our…
Karma Health and Well being ltd
- On behalf of my client we are recruiting for a Childrens Support Worker to join their organisation within the Ipswich Area.
- In Psychology, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy or similar areas of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
- You will also come with:
- Tertiary Qualification in, Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, Counselling or Family Therapy.
- Join the largest provider of evidence-based programs in…
YCSS Child, Youth and Family Intervention Services
$30 - $50 an hour
- This is a youth worker support style role utilizing therapeutic professional parenting care, this includes providing intensive services and support to children…
ASA Support Services
- The hours are flexible and include weekend work if desired.
- If this sounds like you, please through your resume.
- Personal care in clients homes.
- Join an organisation who genuinely cares for your wellbeing, offering workers access to the employee assistance programs.
- Essential requirements for the role:
Domestic Violence Action Centre
$78,468 - $82,485 a year
- Possession of relevant tertiary qualifications in the psychology, social work or human services field.
- Only applicants that respond to the selection criteria…
- HCA Community Care division focuses on providing experienced workers to support Adults and Children in a community setting.
- Evidence of work rights (e.g.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.