Software Developer jobs
- SDLC process of software development by adopting Agile, Continuous integration (CI), Object oriented.
- Contract till end of the year + Extensions.
- Our client is one of Australia's leading FinTech's, providing innovative and cutting edge digital banking, digital lending and customer acquisiton solutions to…
- Provide advice based on analysis of existing software.
- Troubleshoot software incidents and problems using an ITIL framework.
- 3 year daily rate contract.
Remote work available
- Analyse and reverse-engineer existing software to bring in Continuous Improvements while meeting business requirements and architecture principles.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to mentor and coach other developers in the above areas.
- You'll play a fundamental role in ensuring their software…
- Performing Code reviews and mentoring junior software engineers.
- Designing and developing new software systems based on user requirements.
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Our client is one of Australia's leading FinTech's, providing innovative and cutting edge digital banking, digital lending and customer acquisition solutions to…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- In addition, as a senior developer, there is an expectation that this role will provide technical leadership across TBU including coaching, mentoring and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.