Software Development Manager jobs in Newcastle NSW
You refined by:
Newcastle NSW (undo)
- Job Description The Application Integration Development Manager will lead a team of experienced software engineers to support the development and maintenance of…
- Key Responsibilities As a team we champion the security of our customers’ data across the entire product lifecycle, from development to launch and throughout…
- The main responsibility will be to support the development process and manage the development work to deliver quality software on time.
- Customer/commercial planning and development.
- The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we…
- Support the development of effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning.
- Being involved in learning and development activities, including setting a personal development plan.
- The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials,…
- Throughout the 2-year Graduate programme you will play an important part of the Risk team, mentored by your manager and teammates and offered opportunities to…
- Must be willing to undertake formal / informal development in these areas.
- You’ll have a background of delivering successful B2B digital optimisation programs,…
- Accountable for the development of category strategies that.
- O Advise others on appropriate market approaches, including approaches other than tendering, to…
- Direct business development or sales experience.
- Experience working in or with professional services organisations in a recognised Software development company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.