Software Management jobs in Newcastle NSW
You refined by:
Newcastle NSW (undo)
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- Competent use of AutoCAD and a keen interest in software packages such as 3D / 12D.
- An employee owned, multidiscipline consultancy with an open management…
- Demonstrated experience with project control techniques, earned value management, S-curve reporting, risk and opportunity management, and project financial…
- IT literate with experience of using MS office and other engineering software.
- Immediate corrosion assessments, corrosion rate modelling, corrosion management,…
$31 - $32 an hour
- The IT Procurement and Administration officer will also provide back up support for Software procurement services.
- Work in a small and dynamic team.
- Ranked as a Top 25 Employer to work for by LinkedIn, Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
- Security management practices for cloud operating architectures.
- The ideal applicant will have a broad capability with specialised experience dealing with the…
$95,000 a year
- Identify network, security, software and hardware issues when reported.
- Excellent time management skills, communication skills and customer service skills.
- In return, you will receive a full training package and ongoing support from Management.
- Competent in using computer software packages with an ability to learn…
- Strong knowledge of revenue management principals.
- The implementation of revenue management (RM) strategies.
- Ensuring management support and presence is visible…
$55 - $65 an hour
- 3 Years minimum experience in AutoCAD / Inventor software or related engineering design software.
- Good time management, planning and organisational abilities.
Be the first to see new Software Management jobs in Newcastle NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.