Soil Science jobs
$67,542 - $90,982 a year
- The School of Agriculture and Food Sciences is Australia’s most diversified agriculture research and teaching school, comprising research and teaching experts…
- Hughenden is also surrounded by four national parks, mountainous volcanic basalt country and sweeping black soil plains.
- What's in it for you?
- Collect and collate relevant farm, soils, soil analysis and fertilizer recommendation data for participating growers and farms;
- Ability to take on role as field team leader to prepare for and undertake field activities, such as soil, groundwater and vapour sampling, independently and…
- Degree qualified in science, engineering or environmental management;
- Collection and measurement of field data (soil, groundwater and air);
- Able to conduct site history, soil logging, site investigation and soil and groundwater sampling methods.
- Contaminated sites and hydrogeological investigations …
- + Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline such as environmental science, engineering, geology, or earth science.
- You could be working on:
Environment Protection Authority
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Are you passionate about contaminated environments and love working in a fast paced highly productive team?
- Do you have demonstrated knowledge and understanding…
- Environmental Earth Sciences is an independent soil science consultancy, specialising in solutions for the brown environment (soil, groundwater and waste).
- Completing fieldwork tasks including sampling of soil, groundwater, soil vapour and landfill gas.
- A keen interest in contaminated land management, soil science,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.