Sous Chef jobs in Thornbury VIC
Future Future - Milieu Hospitality
- Future Future is seeking an experienced kitchen professional to take up an influential new role as Chef de Partie.
- Dedication to minimal waste working practise.
- You will be a hands-on chef, with a ton of creative input who rises to challenges and enjoys inspiring your team to meet your high standards when it comes…
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Our client has an opening for a head chef or senior sous who can assist with the growth of this unique cafe and events space.
- What you will bring to the table:
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- This is a rare opportunity for a talented chef to put their skills to the test and develop themselves within a fast-paced environment.
- They breathe life into our brands.
- They make great things happen!
- We’re currently on the lookout for Chefs & Cooks (Full, Part Time and Casual opportunities) to…
- We are the biggest employer of chefs worldwide!
- Looking for a better work/life balance of hours?
- Opportunity to make the kitchen team yours!
- A day in the life.
$62,000 - $70,000 a year
- This is an opportunity for an experienced, passionate and career focused chef.
- An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate chef who wants to…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- EXPERIENCED CHEF; PREFERABLE HATTED RESTAURANT.*.
- Minimum stable experience at least 4 years and Maximum 8 years.
- Excellent take home wages for five days.
Jimmy O Neill's Whiskey & Alehouse
$60,000 a year
- Busy Irish pub in St. Kilda are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated chef to join our vibrant young team.
- You will be required to assist the head head chef with…
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully Junior Sous chef to assist in the running of a busy restaurant.
- You will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.