Specialist Rehabilitation $90,200 jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic doctor to join a team of 6 GPs, podiatrists, dieticians, rehabilitation professionals, nurses and administration staff…
- Allied health services available here include counselling, audiology, physical rehabilitation and nutrition with pathology on site and a pharmacy across the…
- Established in the Townsville area for over 40 years with senior nursing staff, fully-equipped treatment rooms, pathology, pharmacy, physical rehabilitation and…
- Range of services include general medicine, nutritional advice, mental health, physical rehabilitation, pain & injury management, children's health and…
- Working in rehabilitation & aged care.
- Our client is a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health…
Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association
- Our mission is to build inclusive communities to enhance the lives of people with a disability through rehabilitation, health and fitness, sport and active…
JPS Medical Recruitment
Hervey Bay QLD
- Specialties include medical, surgical, rehabilitation and palliative care, pathology, x-ray, respiratory and cardiac consulting services.
Civil Services GROUP
- Civil Services Group is a specialist Civil Project Management and Delivery Company based in Queensland with a strong track record in delivering major projects.
- Maptek™ is the world leader in developing industry-leading software for mine evaluation, planning, design, scheduling, operation and rehabilitation.
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Assess the performance of external occupational rehabilitation providers.
- Develop the Case Management teams’ skills in the assessment of medical and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.