Specialist Rehabilitation $90,200 jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- The service is a specialist evidence based service for children, youth, adults and aged persons who have serious and complex mental health needs.
- Here, you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing specialist psychiatric care to the community or inpatient service, or within an integrated…
- The Extended Inpatient Service provides specialist clinical services across Acquired Brain Injury Program, Dual Disability Program, Extended Treatment and…
- Pharmacy, pathology and allied health (podiatrists, nutritionists, mental and physical rehabilitation professionals) are conveniently located within the same…
- An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic doctor to join a team of 6 GPs, podiatrists, dieticians, rehabilitation professionals, nurses and administration staff…
- Provide a range of health services including prevention, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Consult with other health professionals i.e. nurses, specialists,…
- Established in the Townsville area for over 40 years with senior nursing staff, fully-equipped treatment rooms, pathology, pharmacy, physical rehabilitation and…
- Working in rehabilitation & aged care.
- Our client is a progressive, forward thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health…
- Participate in pain management programs, apply evidence-based practice and deliver industry-leading rehabilitation services.
Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association
- Our mission is to build inclusive communities to enhance the lives of people with a disability through rehabilitation, health and fitness, sport and active…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.