You refined by:
$30.56 - $32.69 an hour
- Provide direct support to individuals on the autism spectrum to achieve their goals, develop skills and broaden their experiences and quality of life.
$18,550 a year
- Barkuma Incorporated is a leading not-for-profit South Australian organisation which offers multi-dimensional services for people with a diagnosed developmental…
- A significant number of the students have a double disability, particularly with autism spectrum disorder.
- Merriang Special Developmental (DS) is a dual campus…
- The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to operational support in catering, housekeeping, technical services…
- Experience supporting people on the spectrum and other disabilities, a passion to learn more and develop your skills in all support areas, will be highly…
- And our work's cutting-edge nature—not just in your own area, but across virtually the full spectrum of human endeavour—provides a constant source of…
Perisher Valley NSW
- Race Department is a tight-knit team who work together to host races and events across the spectrum of Snowsports events throughout the season.
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital is a world-class medical and surgical facility and provides overnight and day only care across a broad spectrum of specialities.
Monash Special Development Sch
- Many students have additional disabilities including autism spectrum disorder and physical disabilities.
- Monash SDS is a large Special Developmental School with…
$67,746 - $73,533 a year
- To be successful, you'll be a graduate who has been admitted (or who is eligible for admission) as a practitioner of the Supreme Court of South Australia and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.