Sports Club jobs
You refined by:
- Club Development Officer (Metro South).
- Specific responsibilities will include implementing club sustainability, development of marketing plans, driving the…
$79,119 a year
- This position will be responsible for facilitating allocation of sports grounds, liaison with sport and recreation clubs, events, supporting capital works…
Moira Shire Council
$61,081 a year
- Such attractions include wineries, historic homesteads, galleries, craft shops, licensed clubs, water sports, fishing, beaches, forests, lakes, rivers and…
- Although fairly isolated, the City of Kalgoorlie/Boulder offers modern shopping facilities, a huge variety of sports, and schooling for all ages up to high…
$72,887 - $84,707 a year
- It’s about busy sports fields, bush walking and bike trails on the weekend.
- Take ownership for the day-to-day coordination of programs across the service,…
- Assist Affiliates in managing investigations relating to Club Sustainability Program breaches.
- Assist Affiliates in reviewing current Club Sustainability…
Shire of Exmouth
- If you love taking a leading role to improve the wellbeing of local community clubs and groups, it is time to make the change!
- Demonstrated knowledge and qualifications in conducting investigative interviews which includes experience in sports related investigations.
- We have an active social club that holds events, competitions and activities that help to create a fun work environment.
- Have a keen interest in sport.
- As one team, we put on the game, build participation, deliver important events, communicate with our fans, run community programs…
Be the first to see new Sports Club jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.