Station Assistant jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
ELMO Talent Management Software
- As our Team Assistant you will:
- Other ad hoc requests from the team such as issues with work station issues, stationery purchases, etc.
- What we are looking for:
$70,000 a year
- Free light rail travel between Central Station and The Star.
- The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company…
- Great Beginnings Gymea as an exciting opportunity for a passionate Assistant Educator to join our Centre.
- We are a 36 place close knit centre, with a bus stop…
$68,000 - $72,000 a year
- Super), uniform provided and freshly laundered every day, discounted parking on site, free meals, free light rail travel between Central Station and The Star as…
- We’re currently on the lookout for a talented Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team in Parramatta!
- Proactively leading the team during service on the…
- Close to Artarmon Train Station, Shops and Café’s.
- Amazing, 3 Level, Ultra-Modern Facility- Opened late 2018.
- Proven experience in a Lead Educator's Position.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Accounting Practice in Chatswood - 1 min walk from station.
- Our client is an accounting practice based in Chatswood (1 min walk from the station).
- WooliesX Hub is based is based 2 minutes walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer.
- Close to Edgecliff train station, shops and cafes.
- Work with a highly skilled Director and Assistant Director, as well as two off the floor Educational Leaders.
- 1+ years of experience working in a Recruiting environment as a Recruiter, Recruiting Assistant, Researcher or Recruiting Coordinator.
Be the first to see new Station Assistant jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.