Station Assistant $90,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
McMillen Jacobs Associates
- Provide mentorship and guidance to design task leaders and project controls assistants.
- We also have leading professionals in design and construction support…
$100,000 a year
- Salary up to $100k+Super | Flexible working hours | Close to train stations.
- Newly created position for an Australian Commercial & Office Fit-out company.
$125,000 a year
- Surveyor - Major and Minor works.
- To $125k base + O/T.
- Autonomy to manage your own workloads.
- Progression to senior level available.
$65 an hour
- $65 p/h for Saturday work.
- Commencing on a major development in Sydney.
- Ongoing training in latest survey equipment & software.
- Reporting to the Survey Manager.
$135,000 a year
- Surveyor – Multi Disciplined Survey Company.
- To $135k + O/T.
- All professional fees and education paid.
- Full support from the management teams.
- Managing procedures for new station operations and coordinate with other departments to provide assistance and ensure all start-up requirements are met.
Purple Patch Consulting
- Excellent office with great view based on Melbourne Central with plenty of eateries and train station is downstairs.
- WooliesX Hub is based within a 2 minute walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer.
$130,000 a year
- Surveyor - Fastest Growing Survey Company In Australia.
- Be part of one of Australia’s fastest growing surveying company’s.
- Liaison with Engineers and clients.
$125,000 a year
- Surveyor – $500m Construction Project.
- Enhance your CV and career working on this project.
- This is a specialist surveying company who have been in operation for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.