Statistical Analyst Salary jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Salary packaging options and tax benefits of up to $16,000 per year available.
- In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous salary package plus:
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Reporting to the Manager Benefit Insights, the Benefits Analyst will see you supporting the lead Ancillary Analyst to extract, analyse and interpret data from…
- Data Analyst - Data and Analytics.
- Salary ($97,152-$107,541), plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Tertiary qualifications with a Statistical / Mathematical based discipline is desirable.
- We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our Collections…
- Experience of using advanced analytical and statistical methodologies and data visualization techniques.
- Along with competitive salary, you’ll receive Westpac’s…
$68,000 - $75,000 a year
- You have experience (likely through your Uni Degree) in data analysis, casual interference, statistical significance testing and clustering model;
- A competitive base salary, bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate.
- Group Finance team (CP&R team).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to design and maintain complex models and perform statistical analysis.
- And this is your chance to join us.
- Ability to assess analytical and pricing models through the use of statistical principles.
- An excellent opportunity for an experienced Market Risk Analyst to…
- Develop your career at Heritage Bank, we offer competitive salary and award winning benefits.
- At least 5 years’ experience with SAS, SPSS,SQL R, Python or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.