Steel Construction jobs in New South Wales
- Minimum 2+years as an Telehandler Operator in a Construction enviroment.
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in either…
- Certificate II/ Pre-App in Building & Construction.
- Erecting concrete form work and laying steel reinforcing.
- Your apprenticeship is the start of a professional…
$23 - $26 an hour
- Organise construction materials and deliveries on site.
- PPE (hard hat, hi-vis and steel cap boots).
- This opportunity is available with a highly regarded D&C…
$125,000 a year
- Initially establishing a client base within steel, bored, grout and CFA piling they have continued to evolve into other areas of ground engineering and can…
McMillen Jacobs Associates
- Basic understanding of reinforced concrete and steel design;
- We specialize in technical advisory services, feasibility studies, tender design, detailed detail…
$40 - $45 an hour
- Casual work, full time work, Labouring, permanent work, top rates, long hours, no cash in hand, sponsorship, contract, big dollars, close to city, eastern…
$140,000 - $150,000 a year
- Tier 3 Commercial Construction Company.
- The job is an extension to a School near North Sydney involving some structural work - steel beams, trusses and the…
- We currently have available great opportunities for Skilled Construction Labourers to work on several major construction projects throughout Sydney and…
- Good knowledge of civil, structural steel and pre-cast construction.
- 5+ years experience supervising industrial / commercial pre-fab construction crews.
Harrison Barratt Group (HBG)
$25 - $32 an hour
- At least one years experience working in construction.
- The correct PPE - (hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.