Steel Project Manager jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Provide a basis for monitoring and controlling project progress and performance, including initiate alternative actions and solutions to project variances.
- Steel fixing experience would be an advantage.
- Reporting to the Scheduling Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will be tasked with leading a team of Steel Detailers to use Tekla Structures to design a multitude of…
- Experience working with Timber, Concrete and Steel.
- Participate in projects and undertake other duties as directed.
- Experience in earthworks an advantage.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- You will effectively report and work alongside the Project Manager to ensure a smooth project delivery.
- Due to an increase in projects, they are looking for a…
- We provide steel design, fabrication and construction services to the construction, mining, oil and gas sectors Australia wide.
- Proven site experience on mid to large-scale commercial projects.
- A hands-on understanding of structures, steel, finishes and services.
- The business has been operating in WA for over 40 years offering innovative solutions and extensive industry knowledge and experience in steel manufacturing…
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager - Asia Pacific, the role will act as Project Manager on priority works and be responsible for all steps in the…
$228,000 - $268,000 a year
- Developing project specification and design briefs as required.
- Our client is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.