Stock Take $60,500 jobs in South Australia
- The Department Team leaders are looked at as a business within a business, and are responsible for all aspects of their areas, including wages to budget, KPI…
Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments
North Adelaide SA
- Manage and audit stock control procedures through the POS to ensure that accurate stock reports are.
- Available on a monthly basis, and measures for stock…
- High volume stock management skills.
- Generous salary package + Profit share.
- Autonomy to lead & drive your teams.
- And like any family, we back you to succeed.
- Once you’re finished there, relax in your room or take advantage of one of our on-site activities.
- Have a thorough understanding of all spirits and speciality…
- Overseeing all aspects of kitchen management relating to stock control; staff performance and training; and menu development.
Canopy Growth Corporation
- Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that…
- Fully maintained company vehicle, with fuel card and kitted out with stock and modern test equipment.
- This urgent requirement, due to high work-load, will see…
$65,000 a year
- Full accountability for stock take and ordering.
- Great salary of $65k - $68k + super.
- Be a part of the relaunch after an impressive refurb.
- Management of stock including stock control, stock ordering, freight logistics and regular stock takes.
- Overseeing all aspects of the retail section of the…
- Manage suppliers and stock, maximizing stock performance and negotiating where necessary;
- Based out of Darwin, this will be a senior position within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.