Store Manager jobs in Merrylands NSW
- Create a positive vibe in store that reflects the Tree of Life ethos?
- The Store Manager is responsible for leading their Tribe to exceed sales targets and…
- To succeed in this role you must be a people manager who understands how important it is to coach, train and empower your team of Besties.
- What's in it for You.
- Ensure your store is well presented and your team provide excellent customer service, delivering store profit.
- Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Experience leading a team and managing a store in the retail environment.
- As Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the store,…
- Passion to exceed individual and store sales targets.
- Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide.
- Visual merchandising in your store.
- Minimize shrinkage and maximize the profit contribution of the store.
- The Store Manager will take ownership and effectively…
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores.
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter.
- You know how to merchandise and bring your store to…
- We are looking for an experienced retailer to lead this store and focus on:
- As an Australian vertical retailer we and have a national footprint of over 55…
- As a Strandbags Trainee Manager you will assist the store manager and take charge of all aspects of running a busy store.
- A fun and rewarding work environment,.
- Experienced in managing teams of up to 5 in a high turnover store.
- Our brand is distinguished by its design-led product, bold advertising campaigns and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.