Store Manager jobs in Merrylands NSW
You refined by:
Homebush NSW (undo)
- Act responsibly in compliance with store's operation standards.
- At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and other KPI's.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- We are on the hunt for an outstanding Assistant Store Manager to help run our Michael Kors Homebush DFO store!*.
- So what are we looking for?
- We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager to work hand in hand with the Store Manager to ensure the store delivers sales, profit and operational…
- Flexibility and availability to work a varied roster in line with store trading hours and weekends.
- With an 80 year heritage and a new future with an exciting…
- Harvey Norman Holdings Limited is an Australian publicly listed company that has 195 franchised complexes in Australia and 90 company-operated stores in…
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Our passion for baking and commitment to our customers is represented throughout our stores in Darlinghurst, Paddington, Lindfield and Manly.
- With over 500 stores across a number of territories throughout Europe and South East Asia, we stock the latest and greatest products for Men, Women and Kids.
- Support the Boutique Manager to drive and achieve operational goals, store budgets and KPI’s over the Christmas period.
$55,000 a year
- 1-2 years strong management experience in leading your own store and team.
- Do you have a strong understanding of how to create an AMAZING store CULTURE?
$120,000 a year
- Fun, friendly, fast paced, and inspiring and that's just the Head of Marketing you will report into!
- This is a very unique role where you will look after their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.