Store Manager jobs in Merrylands NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Our Sydney store is looking for an amazing Assistant Store Manager who will spoil our customers and lead a passionate team.
- You will be responsible for:
- You represent your store at all required meetings and conferences, under the direction of the Regional Manager.
- A day in the life:
- Boxes can weigh 5 – 20kgs.
- You ensure Store Operations Best Practices are followed in your store, according to the Area plan.
- As a STORE MANAGER with H&M you are responsible for achieving…
- Discounts + store manager bonuses.
- As the Store Manager you will;
- Solid management experience in fashion retail as a Store Manager.
- As a store manager, you will contribute to the business plan by ensuring the team carries out quality vehicle servicing and repairs and delivers on the NRMA…
- Be a key part in the reinvention of our Beaurepaires stores with Store Management positions across Melbourne.
- You will be leading and coaching a team to provide…
- The Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the store ensuring its success.
- Opportunity to work in a Brand New Store & build a successful…
- As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the management and leadership of the store.
- Participate in all store training to continually develop with the…
- The Assistant Store Manager will serve as the secondary manager, reporting to the Store Manager.
- Partnering with the store manager in executing operational…
- Reporting to the Store Manager, this position will assist with leading a dynamic, fashion forward team that are inspired and empowered to deliver the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.