Store Manager, Newsagency jobs in Queensland
$55,000 a year
- With over 100 Skechers stores across Australia, our lifestyle footwear appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children.
- Working alongside and reporting to the Store Manager you will support all operational and people aspects of the store.
- Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Autograph is on the hunt for a Part Time Store Manager who has a passion for fashion and is dedicated to giving our customers the best in store experience.
$64,750 - $69,420 a year
- Learning every aspect of running a store.
- Career opportunities to progress to Assistant Store Manager in our rapidly growing store network.
- GYG is expanding rapidly with many stores coming in the following months, and with more stores, more opportunities!
- Is company culture important for you?
- They will be given the flexibility to tailor the stores service and product offering to meet the specific needs of the customers within the local area.
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a fashion store environment.
- Share best practices to drive the overall store team performance.
- They will be given the flexibility to tailor the stores service and products offering to meet the specific needs of the customers within the local area.
- Proven performance on this role will open up opportunity for Assistant Manager and Store manager role as well.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Drive the BIGW purpose, values and ways of working by providing direction, coaching and general leadership to the store team.
- What do we look for at BIGW.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.