Store Manager, Newsagency jobs
$74,030 - $109,540 a year
- Managing and lead a highly competent store team.
- Contributing to all aspects of the store including serving customers and stacking shelves.
$78,040 - $90,350 a year
- Controlling store costs and losses.
- Supporting the Store Manager in driving store sales and achieving targets.
- At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
$114,100 a year
- Running and overseeing 3-5 ALDI stores as if they were your own business.
- To be eligible to apply you must have completed a Bachelor's Degree or a Master's…
$64,750 - $69,420 a year
- Learning every aspect of running a store.
- Career opportunities to progress to Assistant Store Manager in our rapidly growing store network.
$90,100 - $102,500 a year
- Monitor and advise the business of changing competitor, government and industry activities or opportunities.
- The successful candidate will have a keen interest…
$120,200 - $137,100 a year
- An exciting new opportunity in the Merchandising team has become available within the Corporate Buying department of ALDI Stores.
- What we are looking for:
$114,100 - $165,900 a year
- An exciting new opportunity to support the establishment of the Commercial team has become available within the Corporate Buying department of ALDI Stores.
We have removed 28 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.