Store Sales jobs in Merrylands NSW
You refined by:
- Strong communication and ability to build relationships in stores.
- CROSSMARK is an established leader in field sales marketing and merchandising throughout…
- It is essential that you have PR status and your work history includes a minimum of 12 months cosmetic retail sales experience.
- Building strong relationships with store managers.
- Building and maintaining quality planograms in stores.
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in store…
$28 an hour
- With there first Australian store opening very shortly in Sydney, they are looking for a sales assistant to join an already amazing team prior to the flagship…
- In as little time as it takes to bat your lashes, Dotti exploded from just ten stores to opening its 100th store in December 2009 and now has 117 stores across…
- As the leader on the store floor, you are responsible for the management and activities of all aspects of store operations.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE guest experience.
- Passion to exceed individual and store sales targets.
- Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide.
- Our network of more than 500 experienced Travel Advisers across more than 100 stores have an average of 15 years' industry experience.
- You will combine your drive for sales, together with your proactive, customer focused approach, to provide your customers with the best possible solutions and…
- In return for your commitment and enthusiasm to achieving sales and driving store performance:
- A competitive salary package and a bonus scheme to reward your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.