Store Sales jobs in Merrylands NSW
- Previous store management experience with a proven ability to lead high performing sales teams.
- Inventory management: high volume stock control, visual…
- Achieving sales goals relative to store targets.
- Proven sales skills in a retail environment.
- Retail experience in a service-orientated store.
- We can’t help it.
- Fantastic full time opportunity at our Miranda store!
- Previous experience working in a customer service and sales driven retail environment is essential.
- Ensure merchandise is replenished throughout the day with support from the sales teams maximise customer sales.
- Internal Progression- Sky is the limit!
- Cleaning and general upkeep of the store.
- Juiced Life Miranda is set to OPENMID DECEMBER and are currently looking for a full time or part time team member…
- Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic…
- Ensure the store is kept presentable and in-line with Visual Merchandising standards to maximise sales potential.
- Williams, in 1932 in the Australian outback.
- A drive to achieve store and individual sales budgets and KPI's.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join a passionate…
- The key responsibility of the Store Manager is to drive a sales oriented and profitable store.
- An inspiring and motivating communication style which drives the…
- An inspiring and motivating communication style which drives the team to achieve the store's sales targets.
- Passion and positivity, creating an awesome in-store…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.