Strategic Building jobs in Cronulla NSW
You refined by:
Business Development Manager (undo)
$93,712 - $105,166 a year
- The City's Venue Management Team is in the process of transitioning towards a proactive Sales force focussed on strategic business development and building long…
- A proven track record in meeting targets and building rapport with high level stakeholders.
- Effectively manage relationships and business objectives with key…
- Strong rapport building and influencing skills.
- Actively contribute and consult on longer-term strategic sales direction.
- Hello. Nice to meet you.
- Our expertise is in building, developing and repositioning brands for a Chinese consumer.
- This is where your strategic sales and innovative business development…
Purple Patch Consulting
- The role also requires the BDM to collaborate with Directors and provide guidance for strategic growth of the business.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Excellent relationship building skills with an engaging personality.
- Implement a strategic plan to engage partners to refer business and deliver territory sales…
- Track record of building strong relationships within a business internally and externally.
- Identify, qualify and approach new strategic prospects, to…
- Reporting to the State Manager, the Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with…
- In conjunction with the Director setup strategic meetings, plan and prepare presentations to pitch capabilities.
- Ability to manage and improve CRM systems.
- This position is responsible for generating, managing and tracking leads, closing new businesses, and building brand awareness in desired markets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.