Strategic Building $142,400 jobs
You refined by:
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to communicate vision and set clear strategic direction.
- The position will define the project's strategic direction…
- Business Acumen: - Have a clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace.
- You’ll be building a future ready organisation with a focus on developing adaptive leaders and building talent and capability throughout the business.
- Proven capacity for building relationships and influencing senior stakeholders.
- It’s about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do.
$169,000 a year
- Influence the strategic direction of this trail-blazer in the certification market.
- COMPANY: Trail-blazer in Sydney certification.
- Excellent business acumen and strategic thinking ability.
- This requires building and managing key relationships internally and externally to allow for the…
$183,824 a year
- A primary engine of capacity building for our region;
- Salary Level: Classification Level E (Salary $183,824 gross per annum plus up to 9.5% employer…
- Proven track record of building and establishing executive level sponsorship.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target market segments and align…
- Opportunity for a strategic leadership role in a global consultancy.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (both internally and externally);…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.