Strategic Communication Manager jobs in Wynnum West QLD
You refined by:
- The Manager will also perform the role of Instructing Office in the development of key Health portfolio legislation, ensuring that the legislation is drafted in…
- Please see the attached role description for SIU Manager, Policy and Research.
- Highly developed analytical and communication skills with demonstrated experience…
- Support strategic thinking by providing high-quality strategic and operational advice to senior officers that aligns and supports the achievement of the…
- Plan promotional activities in conjunction with the Category Managers which maximize sales, units and gross profit whilst delivering category strategic…
- Provide strategic advice to senior officers on senior phase curriculum;
- The Manager (Humanities & Social Sciences) will also support the development of external…
- The Program Lead, Compliance & Improvement in Payroll Transactional Services reports to the Manager Development Improvement.
- What we are looking for:
- Provide high level advice to senior managers on the development, management and implementation of NAPLAN tests.
- Prepare written communications such as project documentation, training support guides, plans, reports, presentations, briefs and correspondence.
$120,000 a year
- This is a 6 month contract for someone to execute a strategic Marketing Plan focused on website development.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter…
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organisational skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.