Strategic Communication Manager jobs in Wynnum West QLD
- Communicates with influence - Seek to understand the audience and tailors communication style and message accordingly.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Using your knowledge and experience to develop and deliver communication strategies• delivering effective, strategic, internal communication plans and tactics •…
- Proven high level communication (verbal and written).
- Support and work closely with BCP managers, procurement officers, buyers and training and development…
- (Technical/role specific)• You set work tasks that align with the strategic objectives and can communicate expected outcomes and understand the strategic…
- You will demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills including the ability to prepare significant policy documents, negotiate on complex…
- The manager leads the development and implementation of suitable organisational change frameworks, methods and approaches to support departmental and branch…
- Understands the strategic objectives of the organisation and develops work plans accordingly.
- Seeks to understand the audience and tailor's communication style…
- Lead and co-ordinate the development of the annual capital and operating budgets by liaising with cost centre managers and senior managers.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers, project teams, strategic partners and any third-party service providers.
- Collaborate with the national network of Inspiring Australia State and Territory managers to facilitate an integrated approach to science communication and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.