Strategic Communication Manager jobs in Wynnum West QLD
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Liaise, negotiate and develop a strategic framework for consultation, communication and business activities with private, industry and community groups, to…
$105,976 - $116,301 a year
- Create and deliver multi-channel communication strategies to support divisional employee engagement and establish trust relationships.
- Using your knowledge and experience to develop and deliver communication strategies• delivering effective, strategic, internal communication plans and tactics •…
- As the Manager you will:
- The role reports to the General Manager Smart Service Queensland.
- Lead and manage a multidisciplinary team which includes the functions…
- Communicates with influence - Seek to understand the audience and tailors communication style and message accordingly.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- The Manager will also perform the role of Instructing Office in the development of key Health portfolio legislation, ensuring that the legislation is drafted in…
- As the Manager you will have responsibility for the following:
- Build and maintain effective liaison, communication and collaboration arrangements with schools,…
- Proven high level communication (verbal and written).
- The Manager, Capability Uplift (Change) (AO8) is a role in which you will:
- What we are looking for:
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- This Brisbane based technology consultancy is now seeking a self-motivated PM with excellent…
- Santos are offering a unique opportunity for a Government and Public Affairs Manager to provide strategic government affairs, public policy, communications,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.