Strategic Communication Manager jobs in Wynnum West QLD
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience in developing, managing and executing strategic plans.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication…
- Provide strategic advice to senior officers on senior phase curriculum; teaching, learning and assessment; and professional development.
- Maintain effective communication and relationships between the Executive Director's office, and the offices of the General Manager, Deputy Director-General as…
$72,459 - $76,232 a year
- Communication flow and preparation for.
- Communications using a variety of.
- Highly effective written communication.
- Vice-Chancellor (Digital Learning), you will.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Plan promotional activities in conjunction with the Category Managers…
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic customer or supplier relationships, strong relationship-building and stakeholder management skills.
- Professional and engaging communication skills.
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners.
- Build positive B2B relationships with a dedicated portfolio…
- Interpersonal and communication skills, able to relate, influence and persuade at all levels of the organisation.
- Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU, 4000.
- Liaise with project managers and communication and engagement team staff within the PDO Network to identify communication and engagement issues and to develop…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accountability for communicating organizational and strategic goals and objectives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.