Strategic Communication Manager jobs in Wynnum West QLD
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated strategic business planning, analyzing and reporting skills.
- How your Mission is Achieved:
- Function specific, PX project delivery in conjunction with the Executive Manager.
- Reporting to the PX Executive Manager, this role will have a broad HR remit.
- Prepare written communications such as project documentation, training support guides, plans, reports, presentations, briefs and correspondence.
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
- EHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology (ICT) operations in the state.
$72,459 - $76,232 a year
- Portfolio Service Manager for supervision,.
- Communication flow and preparation for.
- Communications using a variety of.
- Chancellor along with business and.
- Work with the Principal Advisor (Stakeholder Engagement) and Manager (Stakeholder Engagement) to implement the PDO branch's communication and engagement program…
- The Program Lead, Compliance & Improvement in Payroll Transactional Services reports to the Manager Development Improvement.
- What we are looking for:
- As the Senior Contract Manager you will:
- Provide professional, quality procurement advice, guidance and mentoring to ICT Strategic Sourcing stakeholders.
$100,809 - $110,273 a year
- And good communication pathways are.
- Targeted communications to both internal.
- Closely alongside the Program Manager to.
- Work with the Program Manager to.
- Reporting directly to the Executive General Manager Corporate, the Chief Information Officer (CIO) is responsible for the overall leadership of Treasury's…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.