Strategic Lifestyle Management jobs
- Prior leadership or executive management in health-related services, preferably with an aged care component.
- Job Published: February 25, 2020 12:12.
- Professional experience within procurement, ideally in a strategic sourcing or category management role.
- Value pipeline development and management.
Shire of Boddington
$145,000 a year
- Exceptional career progression/lifestyle balance.
- As the Manager of Works and Services, you will have overall responsibility for the development of both…
Aris Zinc Pty Ltd
- Proven experience in developing cost models and provision of advise on cost management.
- The Enterprise Architect will drive common approaches and deliver an…
- Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, bonus program and health insurance discounts.
- Execute the strategic direction for Learning & Development (L&D) and…
- Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts.
- Success in this role looks like using strategic sourcing…
- Skilled and credible in advising others on empowering people management.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies…
- Proven executive level, strategic leadership, including the effective management of financial and human resources.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.