Strategic Lifestyle Management jobs
$87,047 a year
- You will have experience in the provision of strategic advice on asset management principles, practices and systems.
- A current resumé or curriculum vitæ.
$69,775 - $75,248 a year
- The role provides exposure to Council’s strategic and political decision-making processes, giving you the opportunity to demonstrate your strategic thinking,…
- Engineering/Capital project management and or advisory.
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle.
- Assisting with the strategic management of vendors maintaining strong partnering relationships.
- Assisting with the management of claim process for late delivery…
- Assisting in the maintenance of program financial management;
- We know that realising organisational change and improvement requires more than transactional…
- Experience in portfolio planning and management and/or program management office functions.
- Uplift our capacity and reduce our risk on transformation…
$96,173 a year
- Contributing to the successful project management of the research / evaluation projects;
- You will be required to align with School’s research and community…
$87,472 - $92,593 a year
- You can understand and manage customer expectations and have the proven ability to provide strategic recommendations for customer and stakeholder management…
$69,028 a year
- In addition, you will provide technical services as part of incident/problem resolution and involvement in operational, tactical and strategic IT projects.
- At Deakin, we offer a variety of benefits, including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits and various discounts with our third…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.