Strategic Lifestyle Management jobs
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Drive strategy discussions with clients and account management teams.
- Guide account leaders in the development of strategic planning programs for clients.
- Experience in social media, digital marketing and project management.
- Client management skills, with proven experience in bringing projects to life.
$473 - $474 a day
- Proven experience in daily management of the delivery of a social content strategy;
- Responsively manage public, peak and parliamentary enquiries and provide…
- The day to day management of a team of consultants.
- Adhering to claims management policies and procedures ensuring commitment to high quality claims outcomes…
$90,000 a year
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills.
- Our Client are a leading provider of life insurance and retirement solutions, partnering with employers…
- Drive/assist with the management of client service team plans and meetings, co-facilitate client planning sessions and workshops.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Have at least five (5) years’ proven experience in retail sales management within the National Account sector of the cosmetics industry.
- We have exciting store management opportunities for Sydney CBD locations.
- Results driven with strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience improving asset management capability through the implementation or management of Maximo enterprise asset management system and/or ESRI…
- Developing strategic communications and engagement plans.
- Having excellent stakeholder management and building relationships.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.