Strategic Lifestyle Management jobs
Perisher Valley NSW
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff, with excellent collaborative communication skills (Social, PR etc.).
$120,886 - $131,202 a year
- Ranging from strategic advice and thinking, issues management, policy and procedural compliance, you will add value through quality consideration and advice.
- Manage the sales pipeline and reporting for opportunity management.
- Building, maintaining and executing a strategic plan to develop the Telstra and AWS…
- A depth of experience in program and project management and planning.
- Influence / interpersonal skills – stakeholder management up to the Head of Business.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Front Office procedures and the property management system.
- Experience using a hotel property management system …
- As a visionary, skilled and agile Health Information Manager, you will be responsible for the operational management and strategic planning in all aspects…
- Assist in conducting audits and inspections with management and HSRs that result in action plans for improvement.
- What we are looking for.
- Client relationship management, pursuit planning and proposal management.
- Being a position of both leadership and management, there are several key areas of…
New South Wales
- A range of industry and lifestyle perks.
- Your prior success in a similar role should demonstrate a mature approach to commercial thinking, with strong…
- Collaborative stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Data driven – uses insights to inform content and strategic plans to drive audience and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.