Strategic Lifestyle Management jobs
- Assist in conducting audits and inspections with management and HSRs that result in action plans for improvement.
- What we are looking for.
- Client relationship management, pursuit planning and proposal management.
- Being a position of both leadership and management, there are several key areas of…
New South Wales
- A range of industry and lifestyle perks.
- Your prior success in a similar role should demonstrate a mature approach to commercial thinking, with strong…
- Collaborative stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Data driven – uses insights to inform content and strategic plans to drive audience and…
- New business skills and strategic ability are paramount as is experience managing a team.
- Managing only a few big budget accounts in the lifestyle, food and…
- Visiting work sites to ensure best practice safety management is in place.
- Be the driver in continuous improvements to our works and asset management system.
$82,612 a year
- As related to other aspects of public open space management.
- Do you have a background in Urban Parks management, projects, and technical horticultural work?
$87,472 - $92,593 a year
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills.
- You understand the relationship and interdependency between tactical and strategic asset management,…
- Driving account management planning and execution.
- Significant experience in managing large strategic accounts.
- The Key Responsibilities of this Role Include:
- Some of our perks include lifestyle leave, bonus program and health insurance discounts.
- Execute the strategic direction for Learning & Development (L&D) and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.