Strategic Lifestyle Management jobs
- Assist with strategic planning activities.
- Relevant experience in office management.
- Diary management, monitor and direct emails, calls, enquiries.
$97,100 a year
- Ability for process improvement and management complex workflow;
- Providing technical and strategic advice on relevant financial platforms.
NT Government - Department of Health
Alice Springs NT
$145,666 - $151,427 a year
- Information on the Northern Territory and its great lifestyle is available at www.australiasnorthernterritory.com.au.
- Vacancy closing date: 14 November 2019*.
- Proven competency in strategic and innovative thinking, shaping operational planning.
- You will manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the home…
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in management and support of projects of various scales.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
$87,765 a year
- Demonstrated self-management skills and ability to excel in an autonomous environment.
- As the Coordinator Service Centre Delivery you will be responsible for…
$84,000 - $90,000 a year
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to a team of skilled officers in the implementation of natural areas management.
- Competitive salary and lifestyle benefits.
- Mackay Regional Council where career integrates with lifestyle.
- Membership to lifestyle benefits program including…
Bland Shire Council
West Wyalong NSW
$33.06 an hour
- Assist in the preparation and review of Council’s strategic planning documents.
- Full range of development and subdivision applications and prepare and review…
$76,319 a year
- High-level innovative teaching practices, IT literacy, leadership, communication and change management skills are essential.
- Current Working with Children Card.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.