Strategic Lifestyle Management $60,300 jobs
- Demonstrated Finance management and accounting experience in a local government environment.
- Given major organisational growth at Murray River Council combined…
Ararat Rural City Council
$77,815 - $97,775 a year
- The Emergency Management Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management and strategic delivery of Council’s planning, preparedness, response and…
- Driving efficiencies and cost reduction in respect of our global freight and logistics management.
- This position requires someone with a strong inventory/stock…
- Ideally you will have experience working in or with agencies, in account management and/or selling data/marketing solutions.
- High levels of business acumen.
- Support the business to achieve its financial and strategic goals through risk management.
- Lead the risk management framework.
Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation
- Senior management role supporting one of the largest Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations in the NT!.
- 6 weeks leave per year;.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Experience implementing systems and risk management programs (highly desirable).
- The role is responsible implementing, monitoring and maintaining a safety…
- Your organisational skills are second to none and you demonstrate a strong understanding of rostering and management of staff.
- Are you ready to join our team?
- Knowledge of risk management principles and medico legal management;
- Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services, this position will be responsible for the…
Nick Mascitelli Imports
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- The NMI PR showroom & Marketing team provide a multi-layered strategic service to each brand, to ensure they are widely represented across all media channels.
- You possess strong time-management skills and are able to drive the design team to stick to tight deadlines and deliverables.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Asana and Streamtime or relevant agency project management software.
- You’re responsible for strategic and project direction, client budgets (managing scope…
- Excellent time management and a strategic approach to client advice.
- Supporting business growth and strategic objectives.
- In return, you will receive;
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Proven competency in operational planning, strategic and innovative thinking, resource management, rostering and budget management.
$160,000 - $200,000 a year
- Contribute to the development of aged care centre strategic and operational plans, management of strategic assets, sales strategies and marketing initiatives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.