Strategic Research $120,300 jobs
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Providing reasoned, evidence based research to support recommendations.
- Ability to lead strategic IT plans and road-map.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Combine a hands-on and strategic attitude in business.
- Attend key global and regional meetings.
- Excellent understanding of services marketing principles and research methodologies.
- Qualify opportunities to ensure that they warrant investment and align with…
- This role will have a tactical approach to strategic plans to build brand awareness among healthcare specialists and patients.
- Undertake strategic Facilities Management planning including the development, implementation and maintenance framework.
- In March 2019 Fuchs joined with Nulon which gives the group a unique position; aligning Fuchs strength in research and development capabilities with Nulon's…
- The General Manager Product and Marketing is a strategic role which reports directly in the Australian MD.
- In March 2019 Fuchs acquired Nulon which gives the…
- Partner with the senior management team being pivotal in helping shape the strategic direction for local and international markets.
- Proven track record in a highly analytical role with strategic focus.
- My client, a manufacturing organisation based in Ipswich is looking for a Senior…
- Communicate with investors and research analysts to drive understanding of business strategy, results, expectations and business developments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.