Strategy Director jobs
You refined by:
- Using evidenced based analysis, you will assess the appropriateness of existing controls; develop candidate selection methodologies and holistic treatment…
- Appointments to the board of directors of Casterton Memorial Hospital.
- The Minister for Health, the Hon Jenny Mikakos MP, is pleased to invite applications for…
- These approaches include hospital avoidance strategies, hospital substitution and a range of primary care and community care arrangements.
- At least 5 years’ experience in leadership and strategy development in a healthcare or higher education organization.
- Working Hours: Part Time or Full Time.
A Cloud Guru
- Develop the overall product vision and strategy for the platform including the core experience and growth opportunities, in a way that aligns to our business…
- Providing expert advice on strategic project management issues, including innovative and sustainable building practices and operational strategies to enhance…
$66,754 - $68,344 a year
- Transforming Your Experience (TYE) is SWSLHDs key strategy to always positively transform your, our patients, our consumers, our staffs and our communities…
- You’ll provide high-level advice in relation to investigation strategies and liaise as the ATO representative with the Commonwealth Director of Public…
- Delivering strategy and/or organisational capability projects using consulting methods?
- Are you interested in helping NSW build its capability to identify how…
- Appointments to the board of directors of Moyne Health Services.
- The Minister for Health, the Hon Jenny Mikakos MP, is pleased to invite applications for part…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.