Strategy Director jobs
- The Director Enterprise Strategy will be responsible for leading and managing the Enterprise Strategy Group to ensure effective development and implementation…
- Strong background in one or more of the following - program and project management, corporate governance, strategy and capability development.
- Conduct detailed evaluations on the department's ICT requirements and strategy and provide expertise on opportunities for innovation and potential risks to…
- As Director you will lead a coordinated, whole-of-government focus for the development and support of rural and regional Queensland.
- As the Project Director you will:
- Lead the management of all audit and risk and issue management activities of the project and adhere to Queensland Government…
- The Director is responsible for leading and managing multi-disciplinary projects and teams to ensure the development and implementation of best practice…
- Identify and deliver innovative strategies and initiatives to support the Advancing Queensland's Regions program and other government priorities;
- Your contribution The purpose of this position is to provide confidential executive and administrative support to the Executive Director Strategy and…
- Queensland Health's eHealth Investment Strategy outlines the plan for investing in the digital future of Queensland Health.
- It will be your responsibility to leverage strategic planning, leadership and advisory skills to enhance security operations management whilst supporting the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.