Strategy Director jobs
$635 a day
- 4+ years in strategy development, ideally at a Tier 1 strategy firm.
- Ensure delivery of Corporate plan - connect local strategies to our corporate plan to…
- Your portfolio will encompass Arts Melbourne, the Melbourne Library Service, creative strategy, policy and planning and you will also have accountability for…
$520 a day
- 2+ years working on strategy, ideally at a Tier 1 strategy firm.
- Aid delivery of Corporate plan - connect local strategies to our corporate plan to ensure we…
- This includes establishing a program governance framework, developing business change and program strategies, overseeing projects and developing strategic…
- Deliver the Corporate Plan and ensure local strategies are in line with it.
- Lead creation of materials for Minister, Board, and ELT on strategy, perspectives,…
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC...
$104,834 - $116,020 a year
- Implement corporate and internal communications strategies to inform staff and stakeholders and support the AER’s reputation as an effective and trusted…
- Experience from a tier 1 / 2 strategy consulting firm would be considered highly advantageous.
- Support the Development team with ongoing development of the…
- Leading and managing a culturally diverse demographic and ensuring the implementation of strategies that enhance inclusion for every child and family.
$236,451 - $245,570 a year
- The Senior Director will work closely with the senior executive team in leading Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Work Health and Safety including…
$150,690 a year
- We are looking for someone who can demonstrate their experience in developing and implementing high quality integrated communication strategies and responses…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.