Strategy Director jobs
- Conduct detailed evaluations on the department's ICT requirements and strategy and provide expertise on opportunities for innovation and potential risks to…
- Reporting to the Executive Director Strategy, Pricing, & Analyticsand in collaboration with the Strategy, Pricing and Analytics team, you will helpdrive the…
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
- The Director Strategy Development will be responsible for influencing and developing strategy, policies, priorities and operational practices.
- Ensuring the business strategy is implemented in those contracts.
- Reporting to the Managing Director of Client Services, the main responsibilities are:
- Key Responsibilities • Create, define and articulate compelling product vision & strategy.
- The Director of Product Management BMS is responsible for defining…
$118,376 - $142,087 a year
- The Director leads customer engagement, stakeholder management, assurance and governance functions.
- The Director Service Delivery is a key leadership role…
$124,891 - $140,596 a year
- Housing ACT is a division of the Community Services Directorate (CSD) and is looking for suitably experienced Policy Advisors/Managers to join their Housing and…
- Develop the AP MA publication and communication strategy and plans for assigned TA (as part of the MA Strategy and Plan for allocated product(s), in alignment…
- We are seeking 2 x Assistant Directors, Strategy Development for our federal Agency client for an initial 2-year contract term.
Macquarie Park NSW
$150,000 a year
- Develop systems and process improvement strategies to increase quality output as well as client service delivery.
- Define client mission and objectives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.