Structural Engineer jobs in Northern Territory
- Corrosion and Welding engineer qualifications and experience will be highly regarded.
- This includes all pressure vessels, tanks, piping, pressure relief valves,…
- Working a 5 days on, 2 off, 4 days on, 3 off roster and reporting to the Plant Integrity Engineer, you will be:
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Technician.
- Highly developed skills pertaining to structural and civil drafting, ideally in a consulting engineering environment;
- Bachelors or higher degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an Associate level Civil Engineer with a strong…
- 4-5 years’ experience in the civil (general, structural and/or transportation) space ideally from a consulting background with Central Government and Local…
- Degree qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering or similar.
- Due to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Civil…
- This role will have an additional responsibility of performing at an Associate/Principal engineer level in one of the key SMEC sectors.
Flanagan Consulting Group
- The position of Senior Structural Engineer exists to undertake and manage structural engineering consulting.
- With the Structural Business Unit Director.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Structural Engineer jobs in Northern Territory
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.