Student jobs in Williamstown VIC
You refined by:
Disability Support Worker (undo)
- Work type: Casual (T&A), Full - Time (T&A), Part - Time (T&A).
- Location: Melbourne CBD, Bayside Peninsula, Eastern Melbourne, Northern Melbourne, Southern…
$29 - $32 an hour
- This role involves providing assistance to TAFE and University students with disabilities.
- Qualifications in field of study relevant to a student's requirements…
- Students OT and any students in the health industry.
- Support staff: * required for an adult.
- Shifts*: Security of on-going rostered shifts.
RealCare Community Support Services
- We are a very vibrant and passionate organisation seeking to employ a passionate support workers to work with our clients in the Maribyrnong area.
Absolute In Home Care
- Cert 3 in Individual Supports, Cert IV in disability, currently nursing student.
- Absolute In Home Care is a family run business operating for over 20 years.
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.